Skip to main content

Have an awesome weekend

Our photo moment of the week

DSC02563

The weekend is finally here! We’re enjoying an extra-long one here in Perth with the Queen’s Birthday holiday falling on Monday for us in Western Australia. My mum has just arrived for a month-long visit, so we might kick things off with a nice and easy-going outing with her this weekend.

Here is this week’s stash of linky treasures…

Top 50 most weirdly innovative shopping bags

Sinfully yummy strawberry butter (only three ingredients)

The sweetest little playset featuring The Princess & The Pea story

The flash cards in the photo above are from Mr Printables

~~~

And a this beautiful poem titled ‘A Mother’s Prayer’

Oh give me patience when wee hands
Tug at me with their small demands.
And give me gentle and smiling eyes.
Keep my lips from hasty replies.
And let not weariness, confusion or noise
Obscure my vision of life's fleeting joys.
So when, in years to come my house is still
No bitter memories its rooms may fill.

(Author Unknown)

~~~

Have an awesome weekend!

Comments

More Popular Posts



DSC07989Our DIY outdoor chalkboard

Today’s entry is not so much a post as it is just a way to showcase the latest addition to our outdoor play area… Our new mega sized outdoor chalkboard!

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


SnailCraftCollage2Learning about snails

This past week has been all about snails.The children are always fascinated by the snails in our garden and ask endless questions about them.A couple of weeks back, one of my boys stumbled across a snail crawling along the ground.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


[image%255B6%255D.png]DIY magnet shapes

A couple of weeks ago, I had posted this snapshot of these set of magnetic shapes I made on my Instagram. I received a few curious questions on how I made them.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC06501A_thumb[1]Three Questions

And so Nathan’s very first day of kindergarten is over. It was a mixture of good, bad, sweet and sour. I think that so much happens throughout the day, it can be challenging for a little person to filter through it all.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC05282My cup runneth over

These days my days are packed full to the brim. From the moment I wake up to the sound of Grace calling through the baby monitor and Nathan’s cheeky face peering at me over the edge of the bed… to the evening when I finally tuck them into bed and say goodnight.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »