Skip to main content

Eat and play at Little Creatures

We enjoyed some beautiful weather in Perth over the weekend. I love this time of year when spring is just around the corner, the skies are bright and clear, the air is fresh and breezy and not too hot. Perfect weather for heading out as a family for some play time together.

So on Saturday afternoon, we headed down to Fremantle for an early dinner at Little Creatures Brewery. I had a craving for their crispy frites, washed down with a cold beer. And I knew we could relax and kick back while the kids had a play in the giant sandpit located in the restaurant.

Here are some photos I snapped while we were there…

DSC05950DSC05953DSC05951DSC05948DSC05954

We ordered a couple of their woodfired pizzas --prosciutto & mozarella and my favourite harissa spiced lamb & feta. I sipped on a cold cider while hubby opted for a glass of their bright ale. We also had a bowl of their frites (just a fancy name for french fries) to share. Grace just couldn’t get enough of the frites.

DSC05958DSC05963DSC05956

After dinner, we went for a walk along the jetty by the oceanfront. Nathan was absolutely fascinated by the boats and the fishes in the water. Hubs was preoccupied with making sure that Grace didn’t topple over the side of the jetty into the sea.

At the end of the evening, we were all tired but completely happy. It was just one of those perfect Saturday afternoons.

Comments

More Popular Posts



DSC07989Our DIY outdoor chalkboard

Today’s entry is not so much a post as it is just a way to showcase the latest addition to our outdoor play area… Our new mega sized outdoor chalkboard!

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


SnailCraftCollage2Learning about snails

This past week has been all about snails.The children are always fascinated by the snails in our garden and ask endless questions about them.A couple of weeks back, one of my boys stumbled across a snail crawling along the ground.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


[image%255B6%255D.png]DIY magnet shapes

A couple of weeks ago, I had posted this snapshot of these set of magnetic shapes I made on my Instagram. I received a few curious questions on how I made them.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC06501A_thumb[1]Three Questions

And so Nathan’s very first day of kindergarten is over. It was a mixture of good, bad, sweet and sour. I think that so much happens throughout the day, it can be challenging for a little person to filter through it all.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC05282My cup runneth over

These days my days are packed full to the brim. From the moment I wake up to the sound of Grace calling through the baby monitor and Nathan’s cheeky face peering at me over the edge of the bed… to the evening when I finally tuck them into bed and say goodnight.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »