Skip to main content

Little Chomper (Part 2)

(Grace: circa 18-19 months)

I’ve mentioned a couple of times about the little chomper in our household. After all this time, it’s evident that this little ‘quirk’ of our baby girl has not changed one bit…

DSC_1652 DSC_1747

I usually try to serve meals in ‘courses’. For several reasons. One is to make sure that a decent amount of vegies get consumed. And two is to avoid the situation depicted above from happening. Doesn’t always help though. The moment this girl catches sight of the next item on the menu, she will stuff everything on her plate into her mouth and hold out her hand for “Moooooh, pish!!!”. Somehow she manages to muffle the words out.

Grace 4 (taken by Jonathan Ng 28.12.14)

The aftermath of each meal is not a pretty sight. After wiping down her hands, arms, clothes, face, ears, hair and every chubby nook and cranny imaginable, we might as well have plunged her straight into the tub for a bath.

DSC06468

That’s our girl. A born foodie!

Comments

More Popular Posts



DSC07989Our DIY outdoor chalkboard

Today’s entry is not so much a post as it is just a way to showcase the latest addition to our outdoor play area… Our new mega sized outdoor chalkboard!

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


SnailCraftCollage2Learning about snails

This past week has been all about snails.The children are always fascinated by the snails in our garden and ask endless questions about them.A couple of weeks back, one of my boys stumbled across a snail crawling along the ground.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


[image%255B6%255D.png]DIY magnet shapes

A couple of weeks ago, I had posted this snapshot of these set of magnetic shapes I made on my Instagram. I received a few curious questions on how I made them.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC06501A_thumb[1]Three Questions

And so Nathan’s very first day of kindergarten is over. It was a mixture of good, bad, sweet and sour. I think that so much happens throughout the day, it can be challenging for a little person to filter through it all.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC05282My cup runneth over

These days my days are packed full to the brim. From the moment I wake up to the sound of Grace calling through the baby monitor and Nathan’s cheeky face peering at me over the edge of the bed… to the evening when I finally tuck them into bed and say goodnight.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »