Skip to main content

Kundasang

[Anecdotes from our Chinese New Year holiday in Malaysia]

So we come to my favourite photo from our entire holiday.

This was taken at the backseat of my parents’ car during our little day trip to Kundasang.

IMG_20170120_123350A

I have many fond memories of family trips up to Kundasang, sitting in the backseat of car just like this. Except this time, it was sans the company of my two brothers, and in their place were my own two children with my hubs.

There were a few changes to the landscape since the last time I visited, and some new upgrades and additions to the facilities. Apart from that, the air and the atmosphere smelt and felt exactly the same.

IMG_20170120_115543A

The featured itinerary for this trip was a visit to the Desa Cattle and dairy farm.

Some people call it the little ‘New Zealand’ of Sabah.

IMG_20170120_150347A

We got up close to some calves and goats to feed them some grass and milk.
(the grass cost RM1.00 per bunch and milk cost RM1.50 per bottle)

Both the children and the animals simply couldn’t get enough of it.

Collage 2017-02-20 16_08_01

And the sweet end to this excursion was the grandparents’ promise of gelato ice cream.

Chocolate. Naturally.

IMG_20170120_144038

 

Parting shot with our official trip sponsors.

IMG-20170120-WA0000

If you’re interested to find out more about visiting the Desa cattle and dairy farm in Kundasang, I recommend the following sites:

Comments

More Popular Posts



DSC07989Our DIY outdoor chalkboard

Today’s entry is not so much a post as it is just a way to showcase the latest addition to our outdoor play area… Our new mega sized outdoor chalkboard!

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


SnailCraftCollage2Learning about snails

This past week has been all about snails.The children are always fascinated by the snails in our garden and ask endless questions about them.A couple of weeks back, one of my boys stumbled across a snail crawling along the ground.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


[image%255B6%255D.png]DIY magnet shapes

A couple of weeks ago, I had posted this snapshot of these set of magnetic shapes I made on my Instagram. I received a few curious questions on how I made them.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC06501A_thumb[1]Three Questions

And so Nathan’s very first day of kindergarten is over. It was a mixture of good, bad, sweet and sour. I think that so much happens throughout the day, it can be challenging for a little person to filter through it all.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »


DSC05282My cup runneth over

These days my days are packed full to the brim. From the moment I wake up to the sound of Grace calling through the baby monitor and Nathan’s cheeky face peering at me over the edge of the bed… to the evening when I finally tuck them into bed and say goodnight.

READ THE REST OF THIS ENTRY »